Bus Transportation Registration
- Parents who choose to have their child commute by bus should complete and submit the Bus Transportation Application to the school Bus Supervisor at the time of registering their child at the school.
- A bus registration fee of AED 500 must be paid to the Accounts Department. This amount will be deducted from the bus fees.
- Bus transportation applications are processed on a first‐come first‐serve basis.
- Only two-way bus services are provided—home to school and school to home. Students will use the same bus in the morning and afternoon.
- Bus services for PS, KG & Prep students are separate from those for Grades 1–12 students for both morning and afternoon trips.
- In certain circumstances in which an insufficient number of students are registered on a bus route, PS, KG & Prep students will be given the option to use the Grades 1–12 buses.
- The bus service is provided only to certain bus stop locations. The school will inform new applicants of the pick-up and drop off locations by June 20.If you do not agree to these bus stop locations, please inform the Bus Supervisor in writing by June 30. In such a case, you will not be charged any school bus fees and the AED 500 fee will be refunded.
- The school may provide bus services to other areas; in this case, additional transportation fees may be incurred.
- The school may decline a bus transportation application in case the student resides in an area that lies outside the scheduled school bus trip routes.
- Enrollment in Bus Transportation Services for new admissions: May 15
- Bus service cancellation: June 30
- Change in residential address: May 30
2. Please communicate cancellations or any changes to your residential address or bus stop locations to the Bus Supervisor in writing or by email; Mr. Umar (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Abu Dhabi City Campus and Mr. Saheer (email@example.com) for Mohamed Bin Zayed City Campus.
Bus Transportation Fees
- The annual bus transportation fee is AED 4500.
- Bus service enrollment is for the whole academic year, and parents who choose to have their child commute by bus will be charged bus fees for a full academic year.
- Bus transportation fees are charged for two‐way transportation.
- Cancellations should be made before June 30; otherwise, the bus transportation fees will still be charged for the whole year.
- In case of a change in a student’s residence after the commencement of the school year, and the school is not able to provide transportation to that area, bus fees for the whole year will still be charged.
- If the parent does not agree to the pick up or drop off timings or locations after the commencement of the school year, bus fees for the whole year will still be charged.