Thank you for your interest in Abu Dhabi International Pvt School—Mohamed Bin Zayed (MBZ) City Campus.
We kindly ask you to carefully read the instructions provided in the following sections, and ensure that you complete all the relevant steps and provide all required information in order to ensure that your child’s application will be processed and reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- Admission for the academic year 2017–2018 is open for MBZ City Campus only.
- Admission is open to all students of all nationalities who meet the school’s entrance requirements.
- Admission is open for KG–Grade 11. Applications to Grades 12 are not accepted.
- Applicants must meet the age requirements for KG, Prep and Grade 1. By September 1, the age of students applying to KG must be 3 years and 8 months, those applying to Prep (KG2) must be 4 years and 8 months, and those applying to Grade 1 must be 5 years and 8 months.
- Only complete applications will be processed. An application is considered complete when all the required documents are provided.
- Admission for students requiring special needs education is not open for the academic year 2017/2018 due to the unavailability of seats.
Rated school in 2016.
Pass rate on external examinations