AIS has been celebrated for over 25 years as a leading educational institution in the UAE, and prides itself on the countless successes it has achieved over the years; some of which include the following that lie at the heart of its mission:
- Since its inception, 100% of AIS students have secured university placements and have joined top-tier universities and colleges worldwide. The school has recently received the highest ranking by the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) in university placements and securing admissions for its graduates in top-tier universities worldwide. For instance, in the past 3 years, all graduates obtained admission from 4-year colleges and universities including the highly ranked
universities listed below.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Columbia University
- New York University
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- Imperial College London
- University of Manchester
- University of Edinburgh
- King’s College London
- The examinations results of external programs—IB Diploma Programme, IGCSE and A-Levels have been consistently outstanding over the years, according to the ADEK standards and evaluation.
- AIS’s Inclusion Program has been acclaimed by ADEK as a program with outstanding and best practices in supporting students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- AIS’s Gifted & Talented Program has also been recognized by ADEK as a program of best practice, at the core of which lies an extensive Creative Arts program and an extra-curricular program that includes various opportunities for exploration, creativity, community service, and lifelong learning.