As part of the school’s Extra-Curricular Program, the school offers a range of clubs that meet the needs and the interests of our students in order to promote their personal development. Such clubs include film, choir, photography, technology club, science club, and the various sports.
A list of co-curricular activities, guidelines, and schedule of these activities will be assigned by the school administration and will be given to students at the beginning of the academic year in order for students to enroll in these activities.
- Anime Club
- Art & Craft Club
- Basketball Club
- Courtroom 101 Club
- Debate Club
- Special Education Support Club
- Student Academic Support Club
- Filiming & Photography Club
- Fitness Club
- Football Club
- Literacy Club
- Model United Nations Club
- Table Tennis Club
- Music & Drama Club
- Poetry & Creative Writing Club
- Pre-Model United Nation Club
- Public Speaking Club
- Safety Health & Environment Club
- UAE Cultural Club
Debate and Public Speaking Club
AIS MBZ Basketball Club’s Description
AIS MBZ Basketball Club’s mission is to unite and socialize students of different abilities into competitive basketball players together in order to compete amongst ourselves regularly so that as their skills improve they can become competitive aspirants for the school’s Varsity teams.
The club meets every Thursday after school from 2:40pm to 3:40pm and caters to students from grades 5 to 12.
AIS MBZ Basketball Club’s Objectives
- To teach students basic skills and techniques so they can move on to be part of the school’s Varsity teams as well as club teams within their communities.
- Reinforce the values of Sportsmanship, Honesty, Tolerance, Collaboration, Respect, Self-worth and Team player.
Students will learn using various methods and techniques in creating an artwork. They will use an array of different art tools to develop their draftsmanship skill in general. They will observe other art forms and styles in order to help them develop and achieve to an advanced understanding of the creativity process as well as acquiring a sense of the aesthetics. Also, students are expected to seek the right solutions to aesthetic problems as well as rendering issues during the work process.