After completing the application process successfully, applicants must register by the deadline stated in the letter of acceptance. Applicants who do not meet the deadline will not be considered for registration.
To complete your child’s registration at AIS, please make sure you complete the following steps:
- Submit the following required documents to the Admissions Office.
- Original valid Emirates ID Cards of the applicant, father and mother: to be scanned in the Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) School Information System (eSIS).
- Copy of the Applicant’s UAE Residence Visa: if not submitted, at the time of enrollment.
- Copy of the Applicant’s valid Emirates ID Card: if not submitted, at the time of enrollment.
- Original valid Emirates ID Cards of the applicant: these will be reviewed and returned immediately, if already residing in the UAE.
- Letter of enrollment from the present school Prep–Grade 11 admissions.
- An admission fee payment of AED 1000; this payment must be paid in cash to the Accounts Department, and is deducted from the tuition fee.This amount is non-refundable.
- Applicants accepted at AIS from outside the UAE must submit all of the abovementioned documents, together with the following, by the last week of August in order to complete their enrollment at AIS:
- Original End-of-Year School Report Card with an Official School Stamp and Signature
- Original Transfer/Leaving Certificate with an Official School Stamp and Signature
- If the transfer certificate or report card is issued in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or a Western European country, legal attestation is NOT required.
- If the transfer certificate or report card is issued in a GCC country, the original transfer certificate should be attested from the Ministry of Education in the issuing country.
- If the transfer certificate or report card is issued in a country other than (a) and (b), the original transfer certificate must be finally attested from the UAE Embassy in the issuing country. If there is no UAE embassy in the issuing country, the document must be attested by the issuing country’s embassy in the UAE and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.