After completing the application process successfully, applicants must register by the deadline stated in the letter of acceptance. Applicants who do not meet the deadline will not be considered for registration.
To complete your child’s registration at AIS, please make sure you complete the following steps:
- Submit the following required documents to the Admissions Office. All documents must be in English or Arabic. Report Cards and Birth Certificates that are written in another language must be officially translated to English or Arabic (not by parent). All copies must be clearly printed on an A4 sized paper.
- Original valid Emirates ID Cards of the applicant, father and mother: to be scanned in the Abu Dhabi Educational Council’s School Information System (eSIS)
- Two Recent Passport-Sized Photos of the Applicant: Full-face view directly facing the camera in front of a white or off-white background
- Copy of the Applicant’s Vaccination Record: Make sure student’s name is visible
- Copy of Sponsoring Parent’s Passport Information Page
- Copy of Sponsoring Parent’s UAE Residence Visa: if already living in UAE, otherwise submit at the time of enrollment
- Copy of the water and electricity bill: for Premises ID
- Letter of enrollment from the present school. (KG2 – Grade 11)
- A CD that includes a scanned copy of the applicant’s Emirates ID (both sides) and 1 passport-sized photo of the applicant (in JPEG format).
- Applicants accepted at AIS from outside the UAE must submit all of the abovementioned documents, together with the following, by the last week of August in order to complete their enrollment at AIS:
- Original End-of-Year School Report Card with an Official School Stamp and Signature
- Original Transfer/Leaving Certificate
- If the transfer certificate or report card is issued in the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or a Western European country, legal attestation is NOT required.
- If the transfer certificate or report card is issued in a GCC country, the original transfer certificate should be attested from the Ministry of Education in the issuing country.
- If the transfer certificate or report card is issued in a country other than the abovementioned, the original transfer certificate must be finally attested from the UAE Embassy in the issuing country. If there is no UAE embassy in the issuing country, the document must be attested by the issuing country’s embassy in the UAE and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
- If you wish to register your child in the Bus Transportation services, complete the bus transportation registration with the Bus Supervisor and a payment of AED 500 to the Accounts Department. (See Bus Transportation Registration page for more information.)