Payments can be made by cash or check in installments or by credit card in full.
- Tuition fees can be paid by check in three installments:
- The tuition fees installment, including book and uniform, must be fully paid at the time of registration and cleared before August.
- The second tuition fees installment must be submitted along with the first installment by a post-dated check dated in December or before.
- The third tuition fees must be submitted along with the first installment by a post-dated check dated in March or before.
- Please note that if you do not complete the above payments, the applicant will not be registered in the school.
- Uniforms and books may be collected only after all three fee installments are paid.
- If a student has to leave school before the end of the school year, refunds will be given based on the ADEK rules and regulations.