- Tuition fees can be paid in three installments. Uniforms and books may be collected only after all three fee installments are presented.
- The first tuition fees installment, including books and uniform, must be fully paid at the time of registration and cleared before August.
- The second tuition fees installment must be submitted along with the first tuition fees by a post-dated check dated in December or before.
- The third tuition fees installment must be submitted along with the first tuition fees by a post-dated check dated in March or before.
- Payments can be made by cash or check; credit card payments are not accepted. Please note that if you do not complete the above steps, the applicant will not be registered in the school.
- If a student has to leave school before the end of the school year, refunds will be given based on the ADEK rules and regulations.
Tuition Fees 2018-2019
MBZ City Campus
Tuition fees do not include the cost of the uniform.